Saturday, January 18, 2003


[52.1] NFE UPDATE

I've added some new permanent links to the site - and have resisted the idea of dividing what's there (over 110 links) into categories. Frankly it's not too difficult to trawl down an alphabetical listing, and I've done two word annotations in most cases. I'm currently weighing up whether to create an RSS feed on this site to assist with syndication. Email me (contact, above) if you have any strong views. Further ideas or contributions to NewFrontEars are welcome, of course. And if you can offer or suggest links, that is always welcome. There will be another index digest at the beginning of February. Meanwhile, trawl the archives. I have a reasonable back stock of material, so daily postings continue to be possible. When I'm away I'll put a note up telling you when next to check...

No comments: